JUNE 22 - 23rd 2019
Location: Indigo (in back room) 413 Main Street Niantic, CA 06357
Time: 9:30 am – 6 :00 pm
Approved for 15 PDAs (NCCAOM)
Mary Elizabeth Wakefield, L. Ac., M. S., M. M. AAAOM Educator of the Year
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED!!
Early bird rate: ends May 31, 2019; $425
Regular Registration: after May 31, 2019; $525
$50 off on both tuition rates available to CTSA/ASA members.
Please check trip advisor or airbnb for a place to stay in Niantic,
Flanders, East lyme area.
For seminar logistics/registration questions:
Join one of the true innovators in the field for a practical seminar that will enable you to treat more severe facial syndromes as Bell’s palsy,
facial neuropathies, windstroke and TMJ.
As the creator of The Wakefield Technique™, I feel that it is important to instruct practitioners not only in the art of rejuvenating the face, but also to impart to them the skills to treat more serious facial syndromes, such as windstroke, Bells palsy, etc. In my experience, facial motor points, i.e., neuromuscular junctions, work faster than other treatment strategies in addressing these imbalances – whether the treatment be for beauty, and/or a “wry” mouth due to Bells palsy.
Some highlights of the seminar:
1. A definition of motor points vs. trigger points, and their functions
2. Symptomatology of the 8 Extraordinary Meridians
3. The muscles of the face: introducing facial motor points for facial renewal and the treatment of significant syndromes such as Bells palsy, TMJ, etc.
4. An introduction to specific constitutional points for each syndrome and the associated indications
5. Motor point diagrams for the face
6. Comprehensive handouts for each specific facial syndrome, plus the treatment protocols Neuropathies Bells palsy Windstroke Migraines TMJ
7. Other motor points for head, neck, throat, chest and shoulders
The Instructor will demonstrate the protocols, and participants will give and receive treatments under supervision.
Please wear comfortable clothing.
Included in the seminar: handouts (booklet), Seirin needles from Lhasa OMS, Chinese herbs, essential oils, creams, jade rollers, etc., used in the treatments, PDAs and a certificate of completion.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing no later than May 31st: a refund in full will be granted, less a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be granted after that date; participants who fail to attend after registration, i.e., no-shows, will not receive a refund.
Any cancellations after 31 May, 2019 are subject to conditions of force majeure , i.e., act of God, and our interpretation of the same. If the seminar is cancelled by the Sponsors, full tuition will be refunded.
Contact Chi - Akra Center for Ageless Aging with questions
about seminar content:
More information about Mary Elizabeth may be found at: www.facialacupuncture-wakefieldtechnique.com